Learn About Our New Online/Third Party Pharmacy Policy
At Calling All Creatures, we strive to provide your pet with the best medical care and products for their needs. Due to the increase use and concerns with online pharmacies and other third party pharmacies, we have changed our policy to provide the best care for your pet.
The following is a list of top concerns that have lead us to update our policy:
• Products are not always sold in original packaging (therefore, they do not come with a manufacturer's guarantee)
• Online pharmacies routinely transfer prescriptions in and out to other pharmacies such as 1-800-PetMeds, PetCareRX, VetRXDirect, which puts into question your data confidentiality as well as the safety of the products
• The National Association of Boards of Pharmacy reported that 96% of the 11,000 online drug outlets it has reviewed are in conflict with laws and practice standards governing the dispensation of pet medicines
• There are many reports of veterinarians finding prescription errors from online pharmacies regarding dosages, swaps, etc.
• Even local pharmacies (Walgreens, CVS, Costco, and Sam's Club) who advertise selling preventatives or “veterinary-only” drugs are not usually obtaining them directly from the manufacturer, so please inquire with the pharmacy as to where the prescription was purchased
Now Offering Digital X-Ray!
Calling All Creatures Veterinary Hospital now offers both dental and full body digital x-rays to better diagnose and treat sick or injured pets.
Digital radiography does not use conventional film. This allows for the highest quality images, while using the lowest possible exposure of x-rays to your pet.
This method is not only safer, but also more advanced as these digital images can be computer-enhanced to increase detail. We will also be able to store, print and email these digital files to share.
We are excited for this new addition and how it will improve our services for our clients!
If your pet is experiencing illness or injuries, we are here to help. Call us at (732) 341-2292
Send-A-Friend to Calling All Creatures Veterinary Hospital and receive $15 off your office visit! The friend you referred will also receive $20 off their first office visit.
We appreciate the confidence you've shown in us by telling your friends about our hospital. We hope you and your friends will continue to be satisfied with the quality of care that our doctors and staff provide.
Please feel free to call us at (732) 341-2292 if you have any questions.